Thursday, July 09, 2009

Meteor Shower at Funeral


My schedule has been too busy to keep up with anything, namely this blog. I've been in and out of town for bead shows, and when I'm home I work on my cartoon when I get the chance. We had a good time in Florida, visiting Cynthia's parents and attending the Bead Mercantile Fort Lauderdale and Orlando shows. My good friend Shannon Hill passed away while we were in Fort Lauderdale, but we didn't find out until several days later. The sculpture above was created at St. Pete Beach in memory of him...

I've been trying to get out to the Frisbee golf course with my friends Brian, Richard and Dave... the excersize is good and the conversation keeps me psychologically in tune.

The cartoon is going very well. 6 of the 8 scenes are done, but the remaining sections are well under way.

1 comment:

sri said...

The AVENTURA offers a choice of either Black or Sand coloured leather upholstery, heated and powered front seats, intelligent key
4X4 Trailers Melbourne