Thursday, July 20, 2006

our first film project

so I've been thinking about the first project I'm going to film when I get my camera and all that. I may adapt a W.B. Yeats fairy tale, as most of his stories (especially those categorized within "Trooping Fairies") are lively and unusual and very visual. Then again, I see the benefit of writing my own for reasons of creativity. I wouldn't want to misrepresent the true meaning of Yeats' stories... but I don't want to restrict myself either.
I'm thinking about a story of a man who accidently builds a cabin in the middle of a well-traveled, woodland fairy path. And then a wretched little creature approaches him with a riddle to save his soul....
Fun stuff. Good times. Anyone in the Asheville area who wants to work on some projects, let me know.

1 comment:

claudine hellmuth said...

greg
yay! so glad you have a blog too. Now make sure you get Cythina to keep hers updated!!!
xxxox